Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Still waiting...

Today I received an email saying I hadn't send in something I was asked for. Yes, I had sent it back on 22 October. I re-sent it to them this afternoon. But this is frustrating, hold me back on the timeline. This one relates to my application for citizenship which I put in sometime in March this year. Now 9 months and waiting.

A different thing I am waiting for was done in May this year. Now it's into 7 months.

I seem to be living a timeline, held up by things that happen that I have no control over. This has been happening for 3 years, since my ex walked out. I won't bore you with details of what I've been waiting for, but the one which first upset my entire life was the 293 days after I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm, before they operated on me. And stuffed up. This particular event has lead on to why I now am waiting. And waiting.

I wish I could just get the 7 months mentioned fixed. I wish I could get the 9 months mentioned fixed. I wish I could really get my next book finished, but that has to wait for the 7 months to finish. Please dude, before Christmas??

In the last month I sent two parcels over to my grand-children who spend time at my sons' place. Going to see them after Christmas would be so wonderful! I've only met the two oldest ones. Getting something from my timeline would be awesome! Visiting my grandkids would be awesome!

Getting my second book finished would be awesome! Am I still sighing??

The second book is a non-fiction, about my brain aneurysm and my stroke. I certainly intend for everyone to read this, because nowhere enough people already know what an aneurysm is - and what it can do for you. Like, killing you.

But, for me, a timeline will just simply drop me off when it's finished. I don't need to think about death because it will finish me off! Flirting with death. Just cause death. Messing around with death. Does everyone have a timeline?

Yes, I AM FRUSTRATED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment